4. REQUEST FOR SPECIFIC USE PERMIT 310 N.E. 3RD ST.: Consider passing an ordinance on 2nd and final reading issuing a specific use permit for a home occupation to Sonia Medina, East 25’ of Lot 10, and All of Lot 11, Block 3 Turner, located at 310 N.E. 3rd Street which is in a R-2 Zone, Single Family Residential (home occupation – selling gift baskets)
5. GENERAL ELECTION: Consider passing an ordinance on 2nd and final declaring the unopposed candidates for the 2015 City of Lamesa General Election, to be held on May 9, 2015, elected to office.
6. APPOINTMENTS - ELECTION OFFICIALS: Consider passing resolution appointing a presiding judge and alternate judge for the 2015 City General Election and a presiding judge for the Early Voting Ballot Board; clerks for early balloting; and to provide for compensation of services for the 2015 City Elections to be held on May 9 2015.
7. LAMESA MUNICIPAL GOLF COURSE: Consider passing an ordinance on 1st reading amending Chapter 1 Entitled “General Provisions”, Article 1.09, Municipal Golf Course, Section 1.09.001 Municipal Fees and to provide repeal of all conflicting ordinances, and to provide for publication and an effective date.
8. EXECUTIVE SESSION: Consider meeting in closed executive session to discuss personnel matters. (Section 551.074 Texas Government Code)
9. OPEN SESSION: Reconvene into open session to consider and discuss taking action regarding City Manager search.
O O Open Meetings Information O O
The City Council reserves the right to adjourn into closed session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed above, as authorized by Texas Government Code Section 551.071 (Consultation with Attorney), 551.072 (Deliberations about Real Property), 551.073 (Deliberations about Gifts and Donations), 551.074 (Personnel Matters), 551.076 (Deliberations about Security Devices) and 551.087 (Economic Development).
E The meeting will be held pursuant to the provisions of the Texas Open Meetings Act (Govt. Code, Chapter 551). Discussion and actions are limited to the agenda items listed above. Persons desiring to address the City Council or express their opinion about a particular item on this agenda should notify the City Secretary before the meeting. Persons desiring to present other business or discuss matters not on this agenda should submit a request in writing to the City Secretary by the end of business hours on the Wednesday before the next meeting in order to be considered for inclusion on that agenda.
1 Upon request, auxiliary aids and services will be provided to an individual with a disability in order to allow them to effectively participate in the city council meeting. Those requesting auxiliary aids or services should notify the contact person listed below at least twenty-four hours prior to the meeting by mail, telephone or RELAY Texas (1-800-735-2989)
Contact: Maria Hatchett at
* 601 South First Street, Lamesa, Texas 79331
' Telephone - (806) 872-2124
7 Fax - (806) 872-4338
CERTIFICATION OF NOTICE
I certify this agenda was posted at the City Hall, 601 South First Street, Lamesa, Texas at 4:45 p.m March 27, 2015 in accordance with Chapter 551.041 of the Government Code.
Maria Hatchett Maria Hatchett, City Secretary