Station #1 contains the Administrative offices of the Department. It is a building that was built in 1994 by the members of the department. It houses a 78 ft. Ladder Truck, a 3,000 gallon Tanker, a 1,500 gallon Brush Truck, a 1,000 gallon Brush Truck, 2 reserve Class A Pumpers and a mobile command post/equipment trailer. Four personnel are assigned to the station.
North Fire Station #2 1711 N. Bryan Avenue Lamesa, TX 79331
Station #2 is located in the northwest part of town. It was built in the 1950s with a new addition added in the middle 1980s. The new addition was added so the volunteer firefighters could have a meeting room that fit the needs of the department. It houses one Class A Pumper and a 1,000 gallon Brush Truck. Three personnel are assigned to the station.