Currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Part/Time Administrative Assistant Economic Development Corporation
- The City of Lamesa is accepting applications for a Part-Time Administrative Assistant with the Lamesa Economic Develop Corporation. Position requires a detail-oriented person responsible for performing a variety of routine and complex clerical, administrative and technical work in the administration of the EDC Department. Must be proficient in word, excel, and knowledge of web-site design.
- Assisting the public by answering inquiries and complaints, schedules appointments, and otherwise relieves director of clerical work and administrative. Working knowledge of modern records management techniques; Ability to accurately maintain records;Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Graduation from a college or university with a bachelor's degree in public administration, political science, business management, or closely related field, and Two (2) years of related experience; or Any equivalent combination of education and progressively responsible experience, with additional work experience substituting for the required education on a year for year basis.
- Applications can be downloaded from the City website ci.lamesa.tx.us or the City of Lamesa. For more information contact Lee Peterson, EDC. The City is an Equal Opportunity employer.
The City of Lamesa is applications for a Full Time Animal Control Officer.
- The position is responsible for controlling and / or impounding stray, abandoned, or injured animals; enforces ordinance concerning stray and / or dangerous animals. Minimum requirements are High School Diploma or equivalent, ability to read, write and perform mathematical calculations at a level commonly associated with the completion of high school or equivalent. Possession of a valid Class C Driver's License issued by the State of Texas for the type of vehicle or equipment operated.
- Applications can be downloaded from city website; ci.lamesa.tx.us. Contact Personnel Director (806) 872-4326, fax 9806) 872-4341 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org The Cit of Lamesa provides excellent benefits and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The City of Lamesa is accepting applications for the position of Parks Maintenance.
- Minimum requirements are High School Diploma or Equivalent. Responsibilities includes mow and maintain parks and open space areas such as baseball fields; maintain sprinkler systems and assist in the repair in installation of sprinkler lines and heads; and perform various job duties. Responsibilities also include heavy lifting.
- Applications can be downloaded from city website; ci.lamesa.tx.us. For more information contact Personnel Director (806) 872-4326, fax 9806) 872-4341 or email to email@example.com The Cit of Lamesa provides excellent benefits and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.